To Customers of the INEX:
In this time of uncertainty, the safety and well-being of our staff, customers and community is our top priority. We are fortunate to continue operation with virtually no disruption.
Our office remains open and available to assist you. Our staff is committed to delivering products and services to keep your business strong while providing peace of mind to your families.
By monitoring the situation closely and taking immediate action when needed, we are doing what we can to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, our community and our loyal customers.
We take this situation seriously and are following Public Health recommendations and guidance from relevant agencies.
Here are the steps we are taking to ensure health and safety at INEX.
Office & Staffing – what we are doing
- All staff that can work from home are working from home and accessible by phone or email.
- In person meetings are being rescheduled or shifted to online and/or tele-conference format.
- Attendance at all public events and conferences has been cancelled.
- As with any virus or respiratory illness, staff have been instructed to increase preventative hygiene practices such as frequent handwashing, covering coughs and sneezes, and staying at home and away from others when feeling ill, in order to reduce the spread of illness.
- Any staff returning from travel outside of Canada will practice self-isolation.
Ordering & Shipping Products – what we are doing
- Orders continue to be received by phone (888.829.8362) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Order fulfillment is predicated on dedicated warehouse staff and the services, out of our control, of third-party companies such as FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Shipping and delivery standards remain unchanged.
The situation in Canada is changing on a daily basis, and we will update the information herein, should the progression of Covid-19 alter our service standards.
Corinne Lavictoire, CEO